The antivirus is compatible for smartphones and tablets that runs Android 2.1 and above. To those who know how to install app manually to their Android devices you can download the .apk file directly from the Dr. Web site.
Dr.Web features anti-virus protection, intelligent SMS and calls filtering and the tools to find your device in case it is lost. It does not interfere with the OS performance and reduces battery life.
- Constant anti-virus protection and threats neutralization. The anti-virus check of the file system is carried out by file monitor SpIDer Guard, which scans in the real-time mode all the files being saved in the device memory.
- On demand scanning is carried out by a specific component scanner. Dr.Web anti-virus allows to perform quick and full scan of the file system or scan only critical files and folders.
- Quarantine. The detected threats can be deleted or moved to quarantine, where you can review the detailed information on the potential malware.
- SD-card protection from contamination by autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, which represent a threat to Windows.
- The small size of updates for virus databases allows to save the traffic and your money if you are using the limited mobile tariffs.
- Detailed statistics on the anti-virus operation.
- Two handy widgets to choose from to manage the anti-virus protection (sizes 1х1 and 4х1).
- Selection of calls and SMS filtering modes.
- Creation of your own filtering profiles.
- Black list editing. You can add the contacts, from which you would like to block all incoming calls and SMS, into the black list.
- Viewing blocked calls and SMS.
Anti-theft helps to find the mobile device in case it is lost or stolen as well as remotely delete all personal information from it. Anti-theft can be managed by sending special SMS to the device.
- to enable the device blocking function on its restart
- to block the device and require entering the password to unlock it;
- to limit the number of errors on entering the password to unlock the device;
- to unlock the device by sending an SMS-command;
- to get the GPS-coordinates of the device as a link to Google Maps;
- to remotely delete the information stored on the SD-card;
- to activate a sound alert on the device and to block the screen;
- to enter your own text which will be displayed on the blocked screen;
- to create a list of friends, who will receive notifications on changing the SIM-card on your device. You will be able to manage Anti-theft and to unlock the device from their numbers in case you forgot your password.
URL filter Cloud Checker
The filter Cloud Checker protects the user of the mobile device with the default Android browser from the undesirable Internet resources. It can be configured to block all not recommended and potentially dangerous web sites or only certain categories:
- Known virus sources
- Obscene language
- Adult content, etc.
via Mobile Review. Image via Mobile9.com